PA / Office Manager
At the LegalStudio HQ in Brussels, we simplify the life of legal and finance departments of large companies by taking over their legal entity management. Our clients use our software to track, trace, intervene and report on ongoing processes (e.g. annual filings, board changes) in their legal entities.
We are looking for a responsible PA / Office manager to ensure the smooth running of our company with our management team through a range of administrative, financial and managerial tasks.
The job will be based out of our offices at the Robert Schuman roundabout, 1040 Brussels. Partial home-working may be considered yet will depend from the specific circumstances.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Following up on invoices and payments
- Managing cash flow projections
- Implementing and maintaining office procedures
- Organizing meetings
- Dealing with correspondence
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, clients and external accountant
- Organizing company events or conferences
- Ordering stationery and furniture
- Organizing the onboarding for new employees
- Attending meetings with senior management
- Keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and so on
- Booking transport and accommodation
You preferably have the following skills / qualifications
- At least 2-3 years of experience working as an office manager or personal assistant in a fast-paced international environment.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Professional proficiency in at least English and Dutch or English and French. Knowledge of German, Spanish or Italian is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
What can we offer you:
- An opportunity to help shape a fast-growing legal technology company and to build a team over time
- A culture of open and direct communication
- An international working environment.
- Continued development of skills (language, project management, technology)
Apply now by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org