Legal Operations Manager
At the LegalStudio HQ in Brussels, we simplify the life of legal and finance departments of large companies by taking over their legal entity management. Our clients use our software to track, trace, intervene and report on ongoing processes (e.g. annual filings, board changes) in their legal entities.
We strongly believe in the future of using technology to simplify routine legal tasks, where a lot of administration and project work is involved. That is why we have chosen Mendix as our development platform. This allows us to quickly respond to changes in the market. That is why we need legal project managers, to help clients on a daily basis, to build our know-how practice and to provide valuable input to our development team.
As a Legal Operations manager you are end-to-end responsible for the management of client portfolios, divided in specific regions (Europe, APAC, Africa, Americas) in terms of corporate secretarial work. You feel comfortable working with easy to use technology, the coordination of standard corporate legal work across jurisdictions in collaboration with local legal experts and you love helping out clients, even when the going gets tough.
Providing convenience to clients and sharing know-how with your colleagues are but of few of the DNA principles that Legal Studio holds high.
You are the colleague we are looking for if:
- You like sharing knowledge
- You hold a legal degree or at least have gained 2-3 years of experience working in a fast-paced international legal environment.
- You love detail
- You like project management
- Love working with colleagues in different countries
- Like languages and speak at least English and Dutch or English and French. Any other language you may master is a plus
- You know you way around excel and Word
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity to help shape a fast-growing legal technology company
- A culture of open and direct communication
- An international working environment
- Continued development of skills (language, project management, technology)
- The opportunity to develop and manage your own team over time.
Apply now by sending an email to email@example.com